Tiny mermaids' jewellery boxes.....
Think I've got post-holiday blues.... the constant pressure to make, make, make all the time is getting to me. Plus the depressing weather....and missing J........ I've always been pretty good at self-motivation - you have to be when you're self-employed and there's no-one else to 'bring home the bacon'. Eating rather too much chocolate to boost morale, oh dear..... A visit to the Tavistock Vintage and Textile Fair on Saturday will no doubt cheer me up, and then being with J on Valentines Day......x I do count my blessings every day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...