Feeling a little bit Christmassy......




 making decorations.....


 At the end of November I made a special trip up to Sussex to go to the 'Country Brocante Christmas Fair' held at Cowdray Park. Oh, it was all so beautiful......My favourite purchase was this handmade mouse by 'Ayres and Grace'. I have made a tableau inside an old glass dome, and she sits by my bedside in front of an old mirror so that I can see her from behind too. 

"It's Christmas and Mabel mouse sits quietly with her stocking hoping to catch a glimpse of Father Christmas, but falls fast asleep......"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...