Today was like summer in February......I flung open all the doors and windows to let the warm sunshine in, shook all the rugs outside and started spring cleaning!




 Then before I opened the shop this afternoon I took a stroll down to the sea. Portscatho's very own pizza hut, 'Tatams', was open for business......



they serve the most delicious stonebaked pizzas three evenings a week (Thurs/Fri/Sat) and Sunday lunchtime, and bacon rolls on Sunday mornings. I recommend!


After closing I took a last look at the sea



Those waves just keep rolling in...........

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...