Thank you all so much for your useful and diverse comments on the matter of the old wallpaper. The shop is still in a state of transition at the moment, and I am still undecided about whether to cover it over or not. Once I have finished collaging the other walls I will get a better idea of how the room will look as a whole.


I recently came across this lovely stash of old stamps,


many of them bundled up in lots. Some of the Victorian ones have snippets of writing on. They will come in very handy when doing more collaging. 


I am just open on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at the moment, so if you fancy a stroll by the sea or lunch in the pub in Portscatho one of these cold Spring weekends (Yes, Spring comes early here) do pop by and see what's new!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...