Beach therapy

I have a cough and a cold at the moment (along with half the population I suspect!), but I thought a bit of fresh air on the beach would do me good......


As always I took along my collecting bag, and this is what I came back with.....

a mixture of shells and pebbles and sea glass, some seaweed attached to a bit of shell, and a tangle of fishing line with interesting tube worm casts.

 I found six cowries, which will be ideal for decorating the tops of these tiny old wooden clockmaker's boxes.

Here's what they look like when they're finished:

I've always believed in the power of nature to make you feel better!
Keep cosy; it's gonna be another frosty night x

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...