So after an absence of two years I am back running 'The Sea Garden' again.....It still feels a little strange being back in the shop, but the welcome I have received from both villagers and visitors over the last few days has been quite overwhelming - thank you!







I bought this Victorian dress in the summer especially to put in the shop window. I thought I would try it on for fun and to my surprise it fitted like a glove. My friend Jan took a couple of photos of me wearing it....


So you never know, you might see me in it in the shop sometimes!

The Sea Garden, Portscatho, South Cornwall
Open every afternoon during September
1 - 5.30pm

except for the following dates: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 30th September when I will be attending fairs.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...