Coastal Living


Sorry for my absence of late dear friends, but in early January I moved into a new home which as yet does not have a phone line connected, and hence no internet either. I can only read emails and post on my blog when staying with J, and this is my first trip up to Calstock since moving. My new home is on a working farm only 5 minutes drive from Portscatho, on the Roseland peninsula of Cornwall. I have never lived this close to the sea before, and I can walk to the nearest beach, Pendower, in about 12 minutes.......first I cross the busy main road, then a couple of stiles through two fields of sheep (the sight of two new-born lambs last week brought a smile to my face), and then this view of Pendower opens up before you.....ah such a glorious vista!



Steep steps take you down to the beach itself, and at low tide there is about half a mile of sand to walk along.....


I can walk here every day if I choose to......how lucky am I? (I still have to pinch myself every time I see that view of the bay)


Happy days of beach combing and swimming await.....
x x x

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...