Pinterest!


Oh My! I've just discovered Pinterest, and I confess I'm now addicted......It all started when I found Lynn B from Sea Angels' pin boards, so delicious! I don't know about you, but I constantly crave visual imagery to inspire me, which is why I love browsing through magazines, visiting art and craft galleries and reading other creative blogs. Pinterest is like one never-ending visual store-cupboard from which you can 'harvest' your favourite images and keep them as reference material. I'm in heaven!

To that end, I have created 14 pin boards of my own:

1. Handmade Inspiration

2. Colour mood board

3. Haberdashery

 4. Antique textile heaven

5. Retro style

 6. Paintings, drawings and illustrations

7. Hearts

8. Stitched Treasures

 9. Paper ephemera, books and journals


10. Old and Worn

 11. Beautiful Imagery

 12. Jewellery

13. Clothing and Accessories

 14. Shells

 I've added a 'Pinterest' link to my sidebar if you fancy a gander, and I would love to know if you have pin boards of your own, or can recommend your favourites - leave me a message! 

 Happy pinning! x


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...