Christmas Fair!

Phew, what a weekend! Despite snow and freezing conditions (ice on the inside of the van windscreen and doors completely frozen solid) we all made it to the annual Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair in Chipping Sodbury on Sunday to put on an amazing display of gorgeous goodies for the public to savour and buy. As always it was a delight to catch up with fellow bloggers and regular customers, my only disappointment was not having enough time to chat properly, as selling was full-on right from the word go. Only when the children's choir started singing carols in the afternoon did I manage to grab a few moments to take some pictures.

Here are just a small selection of the stall displays......







Louise Taylor-Bowen (and Mum)


There was just so much to see I went a bit do-lally because I simply couldn't take in all the visual beauty and inventiveness and creativity of the makers there.

Gertie from 'Treutmade'


And lastly my own stand



I confess I was so shattered after getting home yesterday that I stayed in bed until 1 O'clock this afternoon! Shocking!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...