Sun Day


These November days seem particularly gloomy at the moment, so it was a breath of fresh air to have a bright, clear day on Sunday. Not a cloud in the sky. Watergate Bay looked stunning in the late afternoon sun; long shadows and dark silhouettes against a glowing peachy horizon.


A few surfers braving the cold.





A real tonic!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my last post; I feel very fortunate that I have the means to be able to make a choice in how to bring about change in my life. Plenty of people don't get to choose how they live. 
x x x



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Rare Disease Day and the promises of personalized medicine

O ur daughter Ellen wrote the post that I republish below 3 years ago, and we've reposted it in commemoration of Rare Disease Day, Febru...